The Young Women’s Leadership Alliance (YWLA), YWCA Richmond’s young professionals’ board, is excited to announce an opportunity for a rising woman leader to be recognized for their impact to our community and enhance their future leadership opportunities with an investment in leadership development.
The Rising Outstanding Woman Award (ROWA) is an annual award recognizing an emerging leader who embodies YWCA Richmond’s values of commitment, respect, integrity and collaboration and who, through their own influence, passion and action(s) empower RVA.
Rising Outstanding Woman Award will be awarded to a woman who
- Has made and/or will make a significant contribution towards social good in Central Virginia.
- Has displayed outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership.
- Is between the ages of 25 and 35 years old.
- ROWA winners will receive an award honoring her community involvement and the opportunity to attend a mutually agreed upon leadership development experience of her choice at a value of up to $2,500 to positively impact her future leadership capabilities.
- The award is be presented annually with the winner announced during the Women’s Leadership Forum Breakfast held in April.
Nominations are due December 1, 2017 for consideration for the 2018 Rising Outstanding Woman Award.
Questions? Email Rupa Murthy, Chief Development Officer at rmurthy(at)ywcarichmond(dot)org.